MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hello Everybody!

Guest Guest

Hello, I found your site online while looking up homesteading. Looks like a nice place, just wanted to say "hi" to everyone.

With school now I dont have as much free time but i was wondering if anyone knew anything about food storage? If so, any help is appreciated, thanks! =)

Welcome RazorGirl. You've come to the right place concerning food storage. Lots of us here have been learning food storage for years and will be glad to share what knowledge we have. If you're interested in actually growing and storing what you've grown try The Orchard. If you're more interested in emergency type situations try posting at Uh Oh. Actually, you can pretty much ask anything anywhere and someone will help you......they're a nice group of people here! smile.gif

We have quite a few Californians here that will show up to welcome you soon. I left CA 30+ years ago but grew up in the L.A. area.

Help yourself to the breakfast pizza I've just taken out of the oven. The juice and coffee are here too. So, sit back, relax and have a bite to eat while you wait on the others to show up. grin.gif

------------------

dee.jpg

Good morning RazorGirl, welcome to Mrs. S. Yes, we have been doing a lot of storing, food as well as other things. smile.gif

As Dee said, ask anything and it will be answered. smile.gif That is, if it can be. wink.gif

We lived in CA for about 2 1/2 years then DH got laid off. Then we moved back to MN and have lived here every since, that was just over 32 years ago. Boy, time really goes fast doesn't it. smile.gif

Oh dear, I forgot, I brought some hot muffins to start the day with. Please help yourself, I am sure others will be along with more food.

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

[This message has been edited by Snowmom (edited September 10, 2002).]

Welcome Razorgirl smile.gif Glad you're joining us! Looks like the goodies are already out, so I'll just add a pitcher of fresh real lemonade since it's so hot today.

So what kind of food storage Q's do you have? Ask away smile.gif

------------------

becca.jpg