MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

HI

Guest Guest

HI ......it's grace. For the longest time I have NOT been able to post here, don't know why the board wouldn't accept me, but.....I finally just re-registered....and here I am :-). I have been able to read posts so I'm pretty much up to speed with everyone, and how nice that there are soooo many newbies to MrsS. I'm experiencing a taste of the empty nest again this fall, with ds off to college and dd touring with the Continentals for the next 3 months. BTW, if anyone in the AZ and NM area hear of Tour B coming to their area in the next couple weeks, catch the concert...they have an awesome production this year. They will be heading east for NY to fly out to Scotland, England, and Finland before coming back in OCT to tour through the east coast and then back through FL and TX heading back to Tucson. Dh and I are hoping to catch a concert somewhere and surprise her. They won't be coming anywhere near us, so we're going to have to go to them. :-) Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting back in the swing of things here. Be blessed!!!!!!!!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Grace}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Good to see you again!! I thought about 'cha when we were in Wis., but we were nowhere near you. frown.gif

Now where did I set that pan of cinnamon rolls...?

grin.gif

------------------

cat.jpg