MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Wednesday, March 1st, 2006

logcabinmama

today and yesterday asapphire has been home sick from school. she has had a fever, and headache, today she is feeling puky. morrigan seems fine, and unaffected by what is bugging sapphire. pat hurt his back yesterday...well, it hurt him yesterday, he has no idea why or how it got that way. i have been feeling fine, but due to a captivation series of bhooks written by george rr martin, i have not been posting as much as usual. heh heh

it snowed here almost a foot, but then by nightfall the day after it snowed the rain had washes most of it away. now all that is left is a small pile of snow in each yard, next to a carrot and a couple of branches. heh hhe

Guest Guest

Hey everyone! I'm typing from under a foot of snow! It's been snowing for a day and a half. My yard looks absolutely beautiful with the little piles on every branch. At least, it did this morning. I do see some blue sky through the snowflakes. It's supposed to snow again tomorrow.

I'm just so impatient to get started in my garden. As soon as it started snowing, I got a flash of inspiration of what I should have been doing with all the warm and dry days we've had. I should have started pulling up all the junk (aka low-maintenance landscaping materials) from my back yard. Now I have to wait until the snow is gone. Oh well. I don't intend to plant much--if anything--in the ground this year.

Today, I'm at work 'til 3, then I walk to school through the snow drifts. I'll miss the chat tonight

~Jo

Archived