MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Cloudy Friday

logcabinmama

well, i took a pay cut. heh i have run out of maternity benefits, and have to find work. so, i am hoping that i wil be able to find work with nestle waters. it pays well, is guarranteed 48 hour work week (4 12 hour days, 2 days, 2 nights) so 8 hours overtime pay as well. plus employees get bottled waterfor a fraction of the cost.

wish me luck! i am going there today after sapphire is out of school to fill the application, and drop off my resume and such. at the moment i am stuck on the cover lettler. i want it to be full, informative, captivating, but not long, or too short. its always the first paragraph that gets me, stating the reasons i wantto work for the company(good pay and cheap water? ha!). the next paragraph is easy, what i can do, why i would be good for the job. the last one is always the same. if you have anymore questions, please feel free to contact me during these hours or evening only etc...

pats computer has been displaying the BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH (said in a booming echoy voice) he is rather upset, and thinks its just the cpu. he played around with things in safe mode for a but and managed to start it up again, but it is definately failing fast. that pc is 80 in computer years.

well, it is time we be eating breakfast, have a good day all!

Guest Guest

Good afternoon everyone! (it's 12:02 here, so it's officially afternoon).

I'am at work for 3 more hours, then i get a real weekend!!! I haven't had one of those in a couple of weeks. We invited some friends of ours over dinner today or tomorrow, but the husband said to check with his wife, and the wife hasn't returned my call! (she's not snubbing me, she's just one of those busy-preoccupied types).

Pixie, start in the middle. Good luck!

If Kev doesn't have anything planned, I intend to write this evening. I have 3 things to work on: an essay due on Wednesday, the Wilderness Survival part of the manual, and my story for the contest...whew! That's a lot of writing. If I haven't made a substantial dent in the first 2 by the end of this weekend, feel free to scold me! Unfortunately, my writing computer also has internet access, so I get distracted easily.

And can somebody break my TV, so that it only works on Thursday nights for Survivor? (Snowmom, who are you rooting for? Personally, I like Bruce and Sally.)

Really, I should take responsibility for my own self-discipline. Sometimes I'm really good....but when I am bad I am horrid!

Greetings to all of MrsS's children. Have a terrific day!

~Jo

Archived