MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

SPRING in to Monday

cartoongirl

i am feeling a lot better now! i got out and walked around town in the sun, and i am going out walking and shopping again later. sapphire has karate tonight so we have decided to eat out.

i went and took a look at the daycare today, finally! the lady, edna, has been doing daycare for 10 years, and has 2 kids. i like her but i am going to have pat have a second look at the daycare. i think the daycare is geared more for kids 3-6. but of course, she showed me her baby things too, and she just has them all put away so the older kids dont play with and wreak them., she does not have any babies in her care right now. her daughter is in karate, a different night then sapphire, and one of the other kids in rthe daycare is in her karate class, and yet another one is in her class at schoool. so, sapphire will fit right in.

edna also told me that her daughtyer ois taking riding lessons, and i would LPOVE for sapphire to take riding lessons. edna was saying how this place where her DD goes for lessons they also teach the kids how to care for horses. not just ride them. you know, how to tell if a horar is sick, how to treat a minor cut, how to feed them, and comb and brush....the whole 9 yards. i wish i could have done something like this.

pat called me from work today and told me that they got in 2 48 litre stock pots. he asked if i wanted one. DUH!! he gets a discount so it'll only be about 50 bux. regular 80 bux. i told pat for stuff like that, he didnt have to ask, only bring it home to me, and i am happy!

well, i am hungry, have a good day!

Archived