MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

need help with school project

Cathyv

Here is the short version: We got in the mail a travel journal from a class in Florida (Kelly is in the 3rd grade and this is her travel journal). Basically the notebook is mailed from family to family across the US so when it gets back they can learn about families from different parts of the country (cool idea)

You are suppose to fill in a page about yourself, family, town, weather etc. We did our part and now we are ready to send it on to another family. But we would like to send it to another state (we are in NY) to a homeschool family.

If you would like to join the fun post here and we will pick one and email them for their snail mail address. We would like to mail this out before the weekend. We will delete message from the board as soon as we pick someone. This would be a great homeschool project.

Thanks in advance,

Guest Guest

awwwwwww...that is such a KEWL idea...I wish I homeschooled...my 9 year old daughter would absolutely LOVE to do that.

I hope someone here that homeschools is able to participate...that would be special!

Archived