MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I'm back to work! :)

Lois

Ummmm, I'm with Ed - is this a good thing? Are you glad? LOL

Personally I can't wait to get the opportunity to quit work. I just hope that day is possible and I'm not one of those little old ladies waiting on ya at the Burger King, LOL.

Congratulations, Twilap - I hope this is what you want and like!

------------------

shepherd.gif

Good for you Twila, if this is really what you want to do.

I know I would love to be able to have a part time job at times and then there are times I am glad I am not working. smile.gif Just know we could use the extra income. Would love to have a job I could do at home, but haven't found anything yet.

Just don't over do it, girl, ok. smile.gif

(((((Hugs)))))

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Hi T, well sis congrats on the new job. Dad and I were just talking about you yesterday, wondering what had become of ya. ( were your ears ringing? ) smile.gif Happy day. email me once in a while. Been worried. di

------------------

diinmi.jpg

I'm doing good Dad and Di and everyone else.... just had to get myself back together after a long hot summer and back to work again.

I love my job, the people are great, the boss is great, and the hours are great! 7 am to 3:30 pm and I am able to do a little house work after work to keep up with things at home.

I'm working in a lab area making precision valves for Oxygen units... it's tedious work but we chill and if we start to tense up some one usually jumps up and starts singing or dancin or some such silly thing to break up the monotony. smile.gifsmile.gif

I'm just happy to have found another job and one where no one fights or argues or seems to be nasty with each other.

The Giant's going to go back to driving a truck part time in the evenings until his business picks up.... It's not easy going into business for yourself now adays and we cant afford to advertise sooooo.. it's word of mouth that brings in the new customers right now.

We hope to be able to move into a different house before the holidays, one with a yard for the Munchkin and where he can have a dog or cat.... I'd really like to move to a smaller town closer to I work, but have to

wait and see what's happening.