MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Beautiful Tuesday

logcabinmama

Good morning everyone! I've not been doing much around here today. I need to wash dishes and clean up the house a little. It's down right chilly here this morning. But it won't be for long. They are talking 90's today. Very warm.

I'm sitting here making some seed starting pots out of newspaper so I can start some more seeds for the garden that we don't have going yet. I have some tomato plants that are about four inches tall. This is my first year of starting everything from seeds. I did it early enough so that I can still buy plants if necessary.

I think our plan for this weekend is to hang around here and work on our raised beds. That had better be our plan anyway. Or we'll be up to our ears in plants inside the house.

Hope you all have a great day. Hugs all around.

Mornin all!

LivinSimple, I can only dream of it getting that warm here today! I love hot weather.

Snowmom, puppies are sooo sweet. Any particular breed you have in mind?

I got tons done this morning. Ds slept late so I went out and covered a large section in my garden to kill the grass sort of an extension of last year. Looks like I will be a busy gardener this year. Just have to roter till the new area in a few weeks then I will plunk in some seed potatoes. I've done the first part of the garden by hand so a roter tiller will be nice.....if dh doesn't get around to fixing the tiller then I guess it's done by hand. Good exercise so no problem.

It has taken some time to do my garden organically....now I am finally seeing the results of my hard work.

Was going to look for a job but now I'm going to wait till Sept. Lots of land work to do this year....and again get to see some results.

Well hopefully the sun will come and visit.

Have a great day everyone.

Archived