MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Rain!!

Raindrops keep falling on my head~~~~

Rejoicing over some much needed rain in Michigan!! In church this morning, we couldn't help but give praise and thanksgiving for this water out of the sky smile.gifWe have not had adequate rain for weeks and today we have a wonderful down pouring and booming thunderstorm that is music to our ears!!

So how is it where you live??

------------------

eaglew.jpg

[This message has been edited by Ginger (edited July 21, 2002).]

Guest Guest

Living down here in the tropics, we're used to having seasons where the moisture increases. This spring however, was unusually dry. It got so bad that there were water restrictions and the grass started turning brown and it was a very strange sight to see, especially living in a place where the foliage abounds so abundantly.

June rolled around and it rainted for 4 weeks straight. Day after day after day. For the longest time, I didn't care cause I was so grateful for the rain, but somewhere during the 4th week it got old and I missed my sunshine. *smile*

There seems to be a better balance now. Sunshine and rain...

The thing that never ceases to amaze me though is that the northern cities have hotter temperatures than we do. Go figure...

------------------

d5.jpg

• 1 month later...

[color:blue]Rain!! I agree. we finally got some here in NoVA. Looks like the next 3 days is all rain.

and you're right darlene...friends in Tampa had about 87-90 all summer but yet we were in the upper 90s most of the time. Hotter than the south...

Yup...we finally have a nice soft rain here too..(MA). It started yesterday.We sure need it..all the grass is a crispy /crunchy lovely shade o-brown.....and man it's nippy....i like nippy....but i guess i'm just used to hot.

I got up and put on my ever so sexy flannel nighty last night. niiiiice and toasty.

Hi and Welcome to the East coast Monsieur_Lapin!!

------------------

DebbieLee.jpg?bcUHRh9AutwpY9DM