MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

No one home

Guest Guest

Darn. I came from Missouri to visit you Easterners and find that no one has been home since Aug. 30. What kind of welcome is that?????

LadyTiana flies west to see if she can make any new friends there.

I'm here too Lady T!!

It's great that you popped by!! We Sure LOVE the company....it's a wee bit lonely here.

Frannie is right...we got the major muggies going on....i'm waiting for the cool crisp autumn chill and the beautiful changing colors......they are way late this year....what a strang year for weather!

But there is nothing like New England in the fall! So enjoy the visit....and stop by often!

Here's a nice mug of fresh mulled cider and a piece of homemade Apple Pie......(we feed our guest here!)

deb

------------------

DebbieLee.jpg?bcq4dr9AXqlYY9DM

[This message has been edited by debbielee (edited September 21, 2002).]

I check in ever so often, too.

It was a little cooler here for a while today, with a little rain. I enjoyed it.

Apple pie sounds wonderful.....

MiscDogrun.gif

------------------

lois.jpg

Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when

our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Ohhhh. I was fortunate enough to visit part of New England last fall and it was so gorgeous. I visited friends in the Portland, Maine area, but drove up from the Boston airport to Acadia N'tl Park first and then to my friends'. I wanted to have enough time to explore New Hampshire and Vermont, but I couldn't. I've also always wanted to visit northern NY (only been to th city), so maybe another time...

It was muggy here for forever,it seemed,but now it has really cooled off.

Well Twi, if the weather pattern follows the normal route you'll cool off soon. We've had cooler weather the last couple days and last night was in the 40's here in Iowa. The high for today is supposed to be 65 so get your jeans and sweatshirts out.......it's coming! wink.gif

------------------

dee.jpg

Yup T it's coming your way sis. I got home this afternoon and had to turn the furnace on. And talk about rain. How come when you have things that have to get done before winter it gets rainy? Sitting with fingers crossed for a few more warm days to get the last of the projects done. di

------------------

diinmi.jpg