MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Thursday May 25

arklatex

Good morning everyone. I don't have much time this morning. My partner and I have a motor home to clean today. It's a one time thing but will put some much needed cash in my pocket so I'm not going to turn it down.

When I get paid, I'm going to the grocery store and focus on preps with the money. I'll spend it on that before I have a chance to spend it on anything else.

I don't know much else for the day. I hope you all have a great day and I'll try to check in later today. Hugs to all.

Good morning, good afternoon and Good Night!

It has been a lazy day and it started off quite cool. I even looked for a long skirt (Hate long pants!) But the afternoon warmed up really nice.

I needed to find another blanket for one of my DD's and so I tidied up the linen cupboard, I have been getting TP at a really cheap price and so every time I went to the shops I got another handful, I just put them all together - 84 rolls - being a member of MrsS is starting to make a difference. I have been slowly working on DH and he is starting to see the benefits of prepping, so now I can do something.

Esther cooked dinner tonight - her own version of chicken and pasta with a cabonara(sp?) sauce. It was really nice. Tomorrow we are going to a friends place, so I get a night off cooking.

Time for bed now though, so have a great day

SueC

Guest Guest

Night Sue, sleep tight. It's just strange isn't that some places in the world people are off to bed and we're just getting our mornings started here. We're getting summer and you're getting winter. Don't ya just love the way this planet works!

Anyway, good morning to the rest of Mrs. S. It's an overcast morning here with horrible winds again. The last couple of years we've had our March winds in May and it's really getting old. March you expect unsettled weather but by now it SHOULD be nice!!!

Archived