MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

TGIF 6/2/06

arklatex

Good morning everyone. I'm working around the house trying to get caught up when I was sick. I have laundry in the washer and will hang it out to dry later. I also need to do dishes.

I have an appointment in town today for a final interview for a job that I'm hoping to get. It's a part time job that I will be able to work in with the cleaning business.

But before I do that, I am going to the county extension office to have the gauge checked on my pressure canner. Seems that they don't have anyone there full time and it's a hit and miss thing. I've been trying to get it done for two weeks now.

Other than that, I don't know what else is going on. I have enough on my plate for two days worth of work but at least it's Friday and Paul is off for the weekend so he can help with a few of the things.

Hope you all have a great day today.

Good luck with the interview LS.

This morning I woke up all stuffed up, guess I got a bit of a cold. Been working alot outdoors so I'm feeling a bit drained today. It rained alot last night so I'm making chicken soup and relaxing today, no outdoor chores for me.

Have a good one.

Sunny~I hope I didn't give you that cold. Can we pass colds through the computer? I sure hope you are feeling better soon. Mine was the pollen and I'm pretty much over it now.

Oh, and btw, I got the job! I start on Saturday.

Archived