MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

DARLENE is MIA !

Cathyv

Guest Guest

Well, I hafta admit, it was difficult climbing up and down that ladder in my pink chaffon ball room gown, but I managed to figure out how to hold the train in my left hand as I climbed up the ladder with my right. The down side is that I got all this white goop all over my dress and legs, but HEY! What's one more trashed ball room gown?

It is raining, raining, raining here, and probably will be for the next few days. Being the experienced, knowledgeable roofer girl that I became in a short 6 hour period, my roof is still leaking. *sigh*

However, I DO know what went wrong, and I DO know what to do right this time...all I need is a few days of sunshine, and my 2 strapping boys to complete the task.

Sometimes, the best laid plans fall apart, but it's the journey that is important and the lessons learned along the way.

The *ladies* crowns are a bit soggy, but I just gave them a bunch of treat scraps from the kitchen so they are still madly in love with me. The new canning forum is finished being painted, the canners are still in the works and as far as keeping everyone in line?

I'm still keeping my eye on you two.

Guest Guest
Quote:
You mean you don't have rain gear for your hens? How incredulous. All well dressed Skagit Valley hens do. Some have matching umbrellas. Most have snazzy yellow boots. We take rain seriously....

lol

BARTER TIME!

Destest Darlene,

It is SUNNY and warm up here in NY today so.................

If you want you can send your roof up here to us for fixing? We will dry it out and fix all the leaks and then send it right back to you.

Seeing that you are doing good for so many people on this forum we just wanted to help you out.

Archived