MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Think it is getting to be Fall

Yes, it is getting to be Fall. It has cooled down and that is sooooo good. I just can't take the heat and humidity like it has been.

Also, the hummingbirds have left to head south. I saw my last one on Wed. the 11th. Also, other birds are leaving too. frown.gif Oh well, I know they will all be back in May. smile.gif

We still have many kinds of birds here so won't be like they have ALL left us. smile.gif

I decided I should bring my house plants inside this morning so they won't get to cold if it decides to do a frost one of these days. I still have tomato plants out but, will wait a while and watch the temps. smile.gif

A few of the trees have started to change colors but it will be close to 2-3 weeks before they are in full Fall color. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Hey snow, thought I would join you on your own terf. Our weather in Vancouver is changing as well, our days are still very hot but nice and cool in the evenings. Very foggy driving to work in the morning.

Just thought I would update you on our weather. Hey good job on the ornament exchange.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Hi there Brigie, nice to see you here. smile.gif

We ended up with almost a frost last night. Looks like about 34 degrees here. We can't really complain, as we usually have had a light frost or a killing frost by this time.

I have been so thankful for the nice weather this past couple weeks. Althought last Sunday was way TOO HOT. smile.gif Think it is getting to be 'light jacket' weather now.

Aww thanks Brigie, you want to join us in the exchange?

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

It's fall here too and it's easy to see with all the crops drying in the fields. The farmers haven't started on the soybeans yet but I'll bet many are going strong before the weeks out.

I love fall, it's my favorite season actually, but when the fields start emptying and the farmers start plowing up those black fields I'm always kind of sad because I know what's coming next.......WINTER!!! frown.gif

------------------

dee.jpg

Bite your tongue Dee, winter, sob sob, I hate seeing summer come to an end, I wish it would be spring, summer and fall all the time, skip winter.

Hey Snow, I am craft challenged, have started many projects in the past and not finished, best I not take one on now and not complete it. I envy all of your talent and energy.

Have a great fall day

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

I like all seasons, they each have special things about them.

There are also things about some that are not so fun. Such as tornados in the spring, summer and fall. Winter has the ice and snow.

But, I love the Fall Colors and then the snow coming down. As long as I don't have to drive in the snow I enjoy it. smile.gif

Oh, I think our high temp today was about 68 degrees. A week ago it was 92 degrees, even on Friday it was in the 80's. The temp is changing so fast now. We may see a few more days of temps in the high 70's or even maybe in low 80's, but not to many.

------------------

snowmomjune.gif