MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Coming home soon

Guest Guest

We're sorting through the closets and deciding what will stay in Saipan. It's hard to believe we've been here almost 4 months. Time sure flies during so many typhoons. grin.gif

Thank you all for your support and CARE packages. It was quite a shock to see local prices and availability. There's just some things that we never did find here.

We'll be back on the 25th, totally exhausted and jet lagged. I'll have to fire up the computer after some rest (and finding my woolies). grin.gif

------------------

homest.jpg

Wow, this is great news. smile.gif Just take it easy and get over all that jet lag as soon as you can. smile.gif

Looking forward to seeing a lot more posts from you. smile.gif

Oh yes, you will need some warm clothes now. The temps have been do the yo-yo thing lately. Yesterday was in the 60's for highs, today it is suppose to get back in the 80's.

I have put off turning up the heat, but, if it gets much cooler, I AM going to turn it up. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Yay Homey's coming home! Fall is certainly on the way, leaves have a hint of color now. I'm sure that will be a welcome change after the tropics smile.gif Hope you have a great trip home and enjoy your break from the hurricanes!

------------------

becca.jpg

((((Homey)))) May you have a very safe trip and get plenty of needed rest once you're home.

What types of things are you unable to fine there and when will you go back?

God bless you & keep you & yours safe!

------------------

shepherd.gif