MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Zooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom Zippppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

lowlander

"Guess who's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

* Spitfire leaps onto the Sunporch.... with great gusto. She trips over a sleeping Cat and Darlene. *

"Opps, so sorry!! I didn't see you there."

* She says with a big grin. As a sleepy Darlene lifts her head up to see just who it was, who interupted her long needed nap * grin.gif

" Well, I think I had better be going. All of a sudden I get the feeling that I gotta go see what's been happening around here, while I've been gone. Things just don't seem to "run" right, when I'm not here. Or maybe it's just me, not running as much?!!??!

* Spit looks around, blows everyone a kiss, and heads for parts unknown, before Darlene and Cat can realize what just happened *

"What trouble can I get into today?" (Spit muses, as she dashes off)

spitzfire.jpg

[This message has been edited by Spitfire (edited October 13, 2002).]

ed? mad???

nahhhhh, ed doesn't get mad... he gets EVEN!!! LOL

Hey, there, Spitfire... slow down so we can take a look at ya! grin.gif It's been so long, you'd better re-introduce yourself and fill us in on the details.

And where's that sister of yours, MountainMommy??? I'm afraid she fell into one of her packing boxes and no one's found her yet!!! rolleyes.gif

------------------

cat.jpg