MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hi...it's me!!

Sorry I've not been around for a few days. I have been out of town, on a road trip, with my son and his hockey team. The first game was a 5 1/2 hour trip away. They tied that first game 8 - 8. Then today they played a little closer to home. They won that one 15 to 1, and my son got his first two goals, with his new team. Everyone was so happy with him. He is really fitting in well with his new team.

First day of school for my kiddies tomorrow. grin.gif I have to go register the three of them, about all at the same time, so I haven't quite figured out how I can be in three different places at the once. I do know that even having cloned myself, I would have to do it again, to make it work. LOL grin.gif

Going to bed, cause it's gonna be an early and long morning for me!! (((((((evryone)))))) smile.gif

------------------

spitfireold.gif

Sounds like you have been very busy. All that driving sure can make one tired.

Congrats to your son on his games. smile.gif It sure is nice when kids move and they are accepted right away. smile.gif

Wow, need to be 3 people today, don't know how you will do it, but I'm sure you will make it. smile.gif

Hope you were able to get the rest you needed. smile.gif

(((((HUGS)))))

------------------

snowmom.jpg

Hey spitty spot, glad to see you, well hear from you, I can't really see you......

Glad your son is fitting in with his new hockey team....

three different schools hmmm, I'm thinking elementary school, middle school(junior high school grades 6 to 8) and high school... am I right?

Cloning spot, oh no!!!!!!!! we would really have the pies flying then... Good luck today , let us know how it turns out. Hope your kids like their new schools.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Road trip! That must have been fun! Glad you're son is fitting in so nicely. How 'bout you? Have you recovered from the move? Have you adjusted to your new home? Hope you make it through today...and...here are three pies for the three you! grin.gif To eat, of course, to eat! grin.gif

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

Happy your DS is liking his new team and fitting right in. Luck with the registration, seems like it's always like that for me too. Have to figure out a way to triple yourself. If you do let me in on the secret grin.gif

------------------

becca.jpg

Well, I made it through three registrations. I was a little late to one of them. And Brigid, you were close. We have grades K-3, 4-9, and 10-12. But next year, it will be different cause the new high school opens up. So it will be K-3, 4-7, 9-12. A little different.

I found out that my son's hockey team is 2nd over all, in their division. And if we beat the team that we are playing on Saturday, we will be first. It is another away game. We have to travel 4 fours to get there and then four hours back.

But it is fun!!! smile.gif

I am settling in more. My house looks normal, well about as normal as Spitfire's house can look. LOL

Not too many boxes left to unpack. I finally managed to get my car into my garage. THAT was an accomplishment!!! grin.gif

Brigid how is your brother doing??

------------------

spitfireold.gif

Hey Spot nice to see you, glad you finally got your car in the garage....

Pat is doing okay, another chemo tomorrow... Oncologist on Monday, since the chemo isn't working to shrink the tumors, they have to come up with something else...

Hope your kids like their new schools....

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif