MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

saturday

Pixie

i tried to post earlier, but it said that the form is not valid. i dont wanna type in that long post again, so here it is in a nutshell. lol i lied(it was a half-truth) to go home from work(on friday) because i was feeling faint from not sleeping more than 2 hours a night for the last week. (lights were on, no one was home. lol) so i went home and slept all day. but i had a good nights sleep last night so i am feeling much better, and my voice is starting to come back. (i had lost it completely for almost 3 days) well, not that i am feeling much better, i hope to hang out with mrs.s a lot more often.

today we went to chilliwack and bought some clothes and books on sale. there was a HUGE book sale at the mall we went to, and while rooting through the kids books i came across most of a series thati had as a child by a lady named joy barry. so i bought all the joy barry books i could find, plus a harry pottter book, and 2 goosebumps books for sapphire. so i got a total is 10 books for 12 dollars. there were a bunch of kids clothes on sale ar zellars and so i bought a bunch of kids clothes...3 shirts for sapphire, and 1 pants for morri for 2 dollars each. i got some tights for the girls, and some socks for me. (some nice girly ones that pat wont steal! lol he put holes in my socks!) i also bought another hundred pack of tea lights for 3.89 and a drawer organizer. i got myself a set of 4 chopsticks, 4 small bowls, 4 black bamboo place mats for 20 dollars. i would not have bought it if it didnt match our other dishes and mats! since we have a nice new dining room set, i thought we needed something to protect the table.

anyways, i have work to do, (as always) have a good night!

Archived