MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I don't get it...

Guest Guest

westbrook gets up and slowly walks into the kitchen, puts on apron and draws water for tea. Picking up wood stokes the fire in the stove. Searching through the tea cupboard looking for just the right herbs to blend.

Hum.. "a smidge of peace and dash joy oh I think I will add a little rest and a pinch of quiet and a pinch of calm, a gill of uplifting spirit and a whole lot of love. There the blend is complete, OH! I almost forgot, an ear to listen and a hand to hold and a shoulder to cry on". Westbrook pours each one a large cup of tea.

Hey, I think you guys are just fine and more normal than you think. Few people are so open and honest. One day at a time / sometimes one minute at a time, we will survive. I'm praying for you all.

Oh Good grief gang,

we sound like one of the TV spanish novellas (spanish soap operas)...LOL.

cut to scene: Cookie, seriously vamped up in red lipstick, nails and a chi-chi dress.Exposing way to much jewelry (and clevage) for mid-day...SUDDENLY, she confronts Darlene!

"Nunca pensabas que algun dia tus secretos sagrados TODOS iban a saber!"

(You never though that one day your sacred secrets would be known by all!!! insert harsh musical flourish here).

But seriously, I'm ashamed others felt they'd have to "mediate" and/or worrry. Sorry gang, I feel very sheepish right now and extend both the apology to Darlene and friends.

the ever zealous but clueless cookie

------------------

cookiejar.jpg