MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Broken Hearted

I'm still so stunned over Ed's death. I can only imagine how tough it must be for his family, friends and cyber pals at MrsSurvival. I guess the outer appearance of senselessness is what bothers me the most. He had so much going for him. Unfortunately, we never know of the inner pain that many people feel.

In a way, we can all try to salvage something from this terrible tragedy. We can all re-evaluate our lives. The directions we are taking and the way we are interacting with our family and all those around us. We will probably never understand Ed's inner problems but maybe we can stop, think and work on the problems in our circle of influence.

RIP Ed. I'm still waiting on my lobsters Buddy!

It seems as though it takes tragedy to make us realize, how much we depend on the friendships we have made over the years.

May I say from the depths of my soul I depend on everyone of you, for strength, for perspective, for comfort, and yes a laugh.

God bless you all

------------------

lois.jpg

Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when

our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

I agree with what you both have said.

I am sure it will get better as the days go by, but it is hard yet.

I too depend on everyone here at this site for comfort and strength. We all depend on each other and enjoy the company of each other. We cry, and laugh together. This is a family.

Love ya all,

------------------

snowmomjune.gif