MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Stampin Club

S.K.

I was not sure where to post this so i am posting it here.

Hi

It’s been a while since I have been on and posted but I look as much as I can

And try to read everyday. Since you all have taught me so much and have showed me great things I wanted to introduce you to what I love to do and if anyone else loves to Stamp and make there own cards they might be interested in what I have to offer. I sell Stampin up products

I am also starting a Stampin Up Club. You might ask what is a Stampin Up club a club is where 6 people spend $25.00 each a month on Sampin Up

Products and they take turns being a hostess. When you are a hostess you get a hostess set and $15.00 in free Stampin Up products. So in a year you get to be hostess 2 times.

This is fun to do. If you would be interested or would like more information then please feel free to contact me at oldblackbook@chesapeake.net if you would like information on Stampin Up take a look at my web page.

Thanks

Shirley

Both Lori and I are Stampers !

we make Lots of cards both for giving and selling. And sometimes join stamped card swaps too. We even have stamping days where about 12-16 people (mostly Amish) get together and we all bring our stamps and everyone gets to stamps the images and make cards. This year for Lori's Birthday I had a surprise stamp party for her with over 20 ladies there to help her have fun.(how surprised was she - she was singing Happy Birthdau right along with everyone and looks to me to see who to say Happy Birthday to? as I come out of the Kitchen with the cake rofl )

we have tons of stamps (over 500) and love them all. we do buy from all companies and even some on ebay.

Good Luck....................

Michael2

so says

Michael

Archived