MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Happy saturday

Pixie

Mixed blessings today...

I am happy that i have access to pressure canners...(check out my thread in preserving the harvest) But I also lost my job today. I was laid off, so i can get EI, I am happy that I dont have to go back to that horrible greasy kitchen where I am allergic to everything, my excema ridden skin can finally heal. But it may take up to 6 weeks for my EI to go through. I am sooo happy not to work there. We do have some invested money we can cash in. All in all I am happy. laugh This is a new opportunity, and i am excited to see where it takes me.

Yay for seeing the good, Pixie!! I'm glad you are embarking on a new journey!! Today I am *trying* to get some much needed housework done so that I may work on some much wanted canning!! I'm doing it the flylady way- 15 mins work, 15 mins relax- and it works for me if I can get motivated enough to do the first 15 mins of work!!! LOL

lol!! i have to get off my BUTT and do that fly lady thing....i have been ignoring the reminders for about a year now. blush Now that I am off work, I will have more time, and fewer excuses. lol

Archived