And every time that I was down

You would always come around

And get my feet back on the ground

Goodbye Michelle it's hard to die

When all the birds are singing in the sky

Now that the spring is in the air

With the flowers everywhere

I wish that we could both be there

More than likely, without the benefit of the internet, I would have never met any of you...

You would have never touched my heart, you would have never put your arms around my shoulders when I would fall apart, and you would have never brought the thousands of *smiles* I've experienced here.

You're right Hill...it's very much like my own family...we laugh, we cry, we fight and argue and defend each other...but most of all we're loyal to each other, whether we agree or disagree, there's a bond here...

I've been on the net for over 4 years now. I have NEVER seen nor experienced that something *special* that is here at MrsSurvival, anywhere else. MrsSurvival has been through alot of ups and downs over the years, but as I sit here now thinking about it, the thing that I find most moving is She's stronger than ever, much wiser and mature, more settled and focused...

You just can't help but love this place and those that call it home....

((((((((((MrsSurvival)))))))))))

You have said it all so Beautifully, Cora. Mrs.S has been my home for ove 4 years now. I have been blessed with a family "from the heart" here. Yes, we are all different personalities, different ethnic backgrounds, but we are a family.

I have been lifted up when I wanted to end my own life, by my sisters and brothers here... they kept me going and lifted me up in spirit and in prayer, when my marriage ended, when my grandson died.

Frannie took me in when I was homeless and had no place to go. And except for knowing me here at Mrs.S. she had never met me in person until she drove up, put her arms around me and took me home with her for 2 months while she nursed my heart with her love and understanding. And she asked nothing of me in return, not even to be her friend. But I would lay down my own life to protect hers in a heart beat... she is my sister by choice, not by birthright, and I will always love her.

Our Dear Ed, was my Big Brother by choice also. He held me in his arms and comforted me online so many times, and I him. I just wish I could have done more for him and I will hold him in my heart and memories till the end of time. I did get to meet him in Arkansas at the first Mrs.S. get together... and he was such a wonderful, caring, fun loving man. He Blessed us all here at Mrs.S. online and off.

Diinmi,has become a sister of my heart too. She is in my thoughts and prayers each and everyday, thanking the man upstairs, for her love, her wisdom, her acceptance of me with my shortcommings and all. She will never know how precious she is to me, because words cannot express the love I have for her

I've met Darlene, and she is the nicest person you would ever want to meet... she and I have had our ups and downs, but she is still my sister of my heart. None of us are infoulble and she is able to forgive our short commings and still cherish us as friend and family.

Like you, Cora, I am a private person. And like you, at times when I am down, or hurting I disappear for awhile to try and figure things out in my head... but ya can bet when I do disappear, i get emails, and icq messages, and phone calls to find out what is wrong and to tell me to get back home, here at Mrs.S. , where I belong.

This will always be home to me... and I love you all. twi

Life can be strange. It can be lonely, but when you find a group of people like those here at Mrs. Survival, you have found a family. There are so many of us that have moved on, but we know in our hearts that we matter to them. This was the first place I felt accepted for who I am, not what I can do for others. I remember the first meeting in Arkansas very vividly. Walking off that plane to meet with people I’d never met in person and seeing that little sign saying “Mrs.Survival.com” was scary, but happy. It meant that I was important enough for someone to be there to meet me. That was one of the best weekends of my life. Twila, you have always been my friend. You helped me as much as I helped you while you were visiting me. Snow, you are a very special friend, always there when I call you and caring how I feel. All of you were there when my ex’s mother died and I had to make all the arrangements. When I left my marriage of 24 years you stood by me and supported me during my worse times. I guess what I’m trying to say is that you are Family!! I never had a ‘real’ family and my internet family has become my ‘real family’. Blessings to you all.

Yes it is a family. I had grown up in a family that had a lot of adopted Uncles and Aunts. Lots of dad and moms friends from college and others were considered so. It's not hard for me to adopt friends from the internet. LOve you T. You'll always be my sis. PS ( go back to school and get your certificate back. The offer still stands) Love you all . Diane

What a heartwarming thread Hillbillie started, Due to lack of time it's not always easy to join in on the banter that flows back and forth, but for the pre y2k and new people you do hold a special place in my heart.

No one in my family worried about y2k except me so I had to do everything by myself.

I know you also had problems with your families understanding the uncertainties (sp) of the times. Just wanted you to know you mean a lot to me....