MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Monday Morning

Good morning eveyone.

It is at a -24 here this morning, with a wind chill of a - 24 too. Therefore, there is no wind out there today. It is a good thing or it would be at a -30 or more.

The sun looks like it wants to shine so that will help some.

Yesterday I woke up and as I sat up, everything started going around and around. Thought I'd go back to bed, but things went around and around again, so I just stayed up. I still feel that way today so think I have a middle ear infection so will call and see if I can get in to see a dr. today.

Hope you all have a great day.

Oh Snowmom, those middle ear infections are the pits. Hope you get into the Dr. today and get your pills. I used to get it all the time when we lived in CA but haven't had it for years now....thankfully.

It's 1degree here this morning so not as cold as you.

The goldfinches are back at the feeders. I've always been told they stay all winter but they've not been around until just a couple of days ago and now there are tons of them.

There's also 5 bluejays at the sunflower feeder as I write this and a pair of cardinals come every other day or so. Then, of course, there's the dozens of sparrows and starlings that never seem to disappear.

Have a good one everyone!

Good morning...

Sorry about your dizziness, Snow. Hope Doc can fix you up fast!

I have come down with the cold everyone else has been passing around here lately. Sore throat, stuffy head...

'Course, he's also not a hand-shaker or hugger, either. No one passes on the germs, I guess.

Good Morning!!!

The snow is falling in big fluffy flakes, the temps are in the high teens, at least for the moment anyway, school is in session, the fire is roaring and a good movie and cup of hot cocoa awaits me...... after I go outside and trudge thru knee deep snow hauling hay and numerous buckets of water to the critters!!!! LOL

Snowmom - you can keep that subzero temp if you would... but alas... I fear it will arrive here by tomorrow or even tonight. I am SOOOO ready for winter to be over with....!!

Have a great day, ya'll.... and keep warm!

LM

Poor Snow. Hope you feel better soon. I have a mental picture of that new oreo cookie commercial where the little old lady gets dizzy twisting her cookie from side to side and then falling off her chair. Are you that dizzy?

Hope Di & Dee warm up some. Glad to hear LLama will be curling up to some hot choc. soon.

Are you any better yet Becca Anne?

Is Cat cooled down yet?

It's 48 degrees here. A little nippy but clear and pretty.