MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hi from Canada

Guest Guest

Hi all This site looks very interesting. I am 60, retired living in small town in S. Ont Dh andI have been frugal all our married lives and were able to retire 9 yrs ago. Enjoy gardening, and our dear grandkids. Have trailer;will travel mainly in summer-fall. hope I can contribute to the forums

Welcome, panzypatch!! I'm so glad you found us!

I'll bring out the banana bread, chocolate chip cookies, and fruit tray to go with the hot coffee, teas, and hot chocolate. Is there any warm place left in North America??

I've been in Windsor, Toronto, Montreal, Napanee, etc. When I was a kid my parents had an old school bus fixed up as a camper, and we visited Canada's "Expo '67" (boy, does that date me, or what?? LOL) and traveled a bit.

I'm sure you can contribute much to our place... anyone who can retire at 51 certainly has a few lessons to teach us!! May I ask how many children you raised?

My husband once dreamed of early retirement, but we started so late that "early" is probably not an option.

Glad you're here!

Hi Panzypatch,

I know you're gonna love it here! I don't post very often but I lurk a lot! I live in the Piedmont section of South Carolina and I may be the oldest one around here... I'm 69 and a half!!! Just wanted to welcome you to the best site on the internet. Hope to see you around a lot...

Mary

Probably gonna end up callin ya Panzi though)

WElCOME!!!!!!!!! Sure hope you enjoy it here as much as we do! We have people from allllll over ...America....UK....Australia..Canada..and we have one family in the mission field that signs in from anywhere they happen to find themselves......(BTW....CANADIANS have a special place in our hearts)

So sit back and have a cup of hot fresh coffee.....and dig in to the cheesecake i made you..(i noticed there wasn't alot of goodies left...so i whipped one up- enjoy!

debbie

Hi Panzypatch. Sorry I'm late but I've been out of town for the past couple of days. I love the name! I'm 56 and been married to a great guy for 36 years.

I'm a gardener too and can't get enough of it until fall and then I don't want to look at it.

Welcome to our home on the net, Panzy! I know you'll love it here. I look forward to getting to know you better...I think it' s great that you were able to retire early...DH and I would LOVE to do that, but for now have to focus on getting out of debt. Anyway, welcome to our family!