MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunshine on a Sunday

mommafitz

Mornin ya'll! wave

I am , once again, having my morning coffee with ya'll.

I slept in this morning. I was up later than I'm used to last night so now I'm all messed up. I'm like a little kid. I have a scheduled bedtime. If I don't get that sleep, I feel sickly all day. Hopefully, I'll be less puny after my coffee. happy02

The music/craft festival was great. It was the only place around that was hot. laughkick I got some sun on my shoulders and upper arms. That was the plan. I hate my "farmers tan" look when I wear my sundresses. Now I can dig them out of the closet. :woot: DH got too hot. Ever since he had a heat stroke years ago, he can't handle the heat. He works nights so he doesn't hafta be out in it. Anyhoo, a community church had their facility open so everyone could get out of the heat and get some cold water. We bought a Blooming Onion and some bottled water then went inside and took advantage of their hospitality (and air conditioning). His sickness passed so we decided to walk to the car and come home.

Our favorite part of the music is the children's competition. We watched that and wandered around the craft tents. There weren't as many booths this year. I usually get a fabric purse, bracelets, and those little dresses that go on the dishwashing liquid bottles. I have also bought lye soap in the past. Those regulars weren't there. DH seems to think its the economy. They may not have been able to afford the gas. This festival celebrated 37 years this weekend. I hope the economy doesn't make it go away altogether! mecry

Today winds down our vacation. DH goes back to work tonight and I go back tomorrow. DS2 goes back to daily football workouts Monday also. I haven't seen much of DS1 in days. He's been working like a dawg. happy02

I am currently laundry and plan the usual household chores for today. We've eaten way to much the past few days so we're gonna eat light today. Leftovers, sandwiches, something like that.

I hope everyone has a Blessed day!

mommafitz

bouquet Good Morning everbuddy!!!

I'm home with a sick youngun', ds2 has a fever and a very sore throat, I think it's allergies, maybe a sinus infection, hoping it's not strep.

DH took the rest of the crew to church, we're so happy with our new fellowship and so glad we changed to a church that is 5 miles instead of 20miles away. One of the many good things to come from this economic squeeze I imagine.

I was about to jump in the shower and have decided to go jump in the pool all by myself first and get some good exercise. And talk about stress relief. Then I'll run in here and shower and make some macaroni and cheese to go with the chicken for lunch.

haveniceday

Archived