MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Another COLD Wednesday

Guest Guest

It's cold here today, too. But the sun is shining, there's fresh snow on the ground, and it's really a pretty day! I just about need my sunglasses to look out the window, it's so bright.

DD is home for the week from college, so it's fun catching up on her life. We took DS to the airport yesterday; he's on a little golf outting where the weather is warmer.

Snowmom, I hope your leg feels better soon. Wearing a knee brace can't be much fun. Hopefully, you are finding things to do that you enjoy and time will fly by.

Dee, you mentioned you are going to paint and put in new carpet. Sounds like a fun project! We need to get that done in our bedroom, but just don't have the ambition to start. What color are you choosing?

Hope Diinmi has a good time in Las Vegas. We were there a couple weeks ago and enjoyed being out there. The weather was perfect!

What's going on in your corner of the Midwest today?

Hi all, snow day at home with the kids. Not getting out of my driveway either, the apt building piled a huge bunch of snow near the end right in my way so I can't get out until DH gets home and snowblows it out of the way. Good thing I wasn't needing to go anywhere today!