MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Merry Christmas to all (Hillbillee pleeze read)

Guest Guest

Just dropped in to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a blessed and prosperous

New Year. I snuck in last night and read some of the posts.. and met a lot of new people! You are all doing a great job with the forum! (Hillbillee... are you also known as Cora.. and if so what did you do with Grandpa??!! I lost your forum long, long ago but haven't forgotten Grandpa's antics).

My Christmas present for you is....

"A Cup of Christmas Tea", read by the author

Tom Heggs. This takes a few minutes to listen to.. but is beautiful.

http://www.atthewell.com/christmas/tea/

Blessings!

miriam.jpg

------------------

Miriam, it is so good to see you. Glad you came to see what is going on in here. smile.gif Hope to see more of you.

I do agree, that was just beautiful.

No one knows when something like that will hit them either.

To think, the man who wrote that is from MN. too. smile.gif

Thank you Miriam. Hope you have a Merry Christmas too.

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Hillbillee looks around and over her shoulder, seeing no one else around, she begins to think Miriam is talking about her.

Yup, guilty as charged, I am Cora.

Gramps sent me an email a few months ago and I reciently tried to send him one and it came back. I sure do miss the guy, he was a great grampa and loved his antics and stories. Especally the one about the old truck that wouldn't go fast and his getting pulled over by the police in Miniappolis, Mn. (not sure about the spelling)and getting arrested for arguing with the police officer. He was the greatest and was always trying to help me out when I could no longer help myself.

I lost the forum due to things I was dealing with on a personal level. I also lost contact with everyone that was there. frown.gif I really miss the whole family we had there.

This is really a great site here, I'm sure you will like it here. It is now where I call home.

Hill

P.S. Thanks for remembering, guess all was not lost after all.

------------------

A problem is just a challenge waiting to be conquered.

Impossibilities are just possibilities waiting to be made possible.

You can't stop the curve balls of life but you can choose how you will handle them.

hillbillee.jpg

[This message has been edited by Hillbillee (edited December 15, 2002).]

Thanks for the warm greeting. At least a few people remembered me! It was fun to stop in for a visit, say hello and find the forum doing so well. Hillbillee it was a pleasant surprise to find you here. I always enjoyed "Beyond the Sidewalks".

miriam.jpg