MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Delicious Sunday

mommafitz

Mornin' EverBuddy!!!! :hello2:

I'm enjoying my first coffee this morning and doing it with you. I'm sorry that I don't get to visit and post during the week. I sure think about it!!! bighug

Yesterday was spent doing errands. DS2 got an outfit of school clothes. We didn't find any shoes so that will be for another day. bounce

It was a Tax Free Weekend here in Tennessee. Too bad I didn't have more money for school clothes. We also did some grocery shopping. I had to go to 3 grocery stores plus Walmart to find Pickling Spice. rollingeyes I found it at Food Lion.

On that note, guess what I'm doing today! Yep. I bought cucumbers at the Farmers Market yesterday. The recipe was given to me by a friend at work. The Sweet pickles are easy to make and just set in the fridge. It is her grandmothers recipe. They are yummy!!!!

I was sooooo hot yesterday. Getting in and out of the car so much and not using the air conditioner was a sweaty experience! rofl It took a long time to cool off once we got home.

Football season has kicked off for us. DS2's team had the first scrimmage of the season on Friday night. We traveled to a county nearby. Our bunch did good. We will be consumed with high school football until November. cheer

Business is still slow in my department at work. Who knows about job security anymore. rollingeyes I just take one day at a time and try to plan ahead. clap

Today will be the normal Sunday of household chores. DH is cooking fish for supper. That is a treat we haven't had in a long time. clap

Ya'll have a Blessed Sunday,

mommafitz

I can sympathize with you,mommafitz,it is hot as anything here too.

Hmmmm,you are the second to mention a tax free weekend.

I don't know if we will be having one here in RI but our clothing,shoes,etc. are not taxed anyway so its not too bad.

Massachusetts will be having one in two weeks up to2500$.Lots of people will be out getting computers and other big ticket items for sure.

Today was spent doing art projects with my grandson and granddaughter and then starting the clean-up once they went homw.

Did better than I expected and got it almost all done.

I even made a special pasta salad and grilled cheeseburger even though I was the only one to eat.

"See" you all tomorrow

Archived