MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

hello

Linda

hello... i have just register here after a good friend told me ablot this place so had to check it out and found that it's just so neat. better then peanut butter. I hope to get to know you all. I really enjoy a lot of the qoutes. and a lot of the other things you have going on here. Sorry about my spelling and typeing never had been any good at it.

theyd

Welcome to the family, theyd, good to see you here. There are refreshments in the cooler. Have a seat on the swing.

Others will be along to welcome you, also.

------------------

lois.jpg

Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when

our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Welcome to Mrs Survival, Theyd. You have joined us at a very sad time, so please forgive us if we don't sound very excited. We are actually very happy that you have decided to join us. You will love it here, as we are more than just a site...we are a family.

Happygirl

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

welcome, theyd.. glad to see you have joined us. As happygirl told you, we are a friendly family here, but have just recently lost of beloved member of our Mrs S . family. Please dont take our lack of enthusiasm the weong way. We are grieving for our Big Brother Ed, and worried about his beloved Peg. twi

Welcome Theyd, please forgive my bad manners for not inviting you myself. I had assumed when we met that you had already been here lurking. I am truely sorry.

You will love it here, I am sure, it is our kind of place and the wonderfullest family to be a part of.

Rush right down to The Family Tree, there you will find a lot of help with tracing your roots.

So happy you joined us.

Hill

------------------

A problem is just a challenge waiting to be conquered.

Impossibilities are just possibilities waiting to be made possible.

You can't stop the curve balls of life but you can choose how you will handle them.

hillbillee.jpg

Good morning and welcome to Mrs. S. Don't worry about spelling or typing. Spelling doesn't count here.

The others are right. We are now feeling the shock of the loss of our brother Ed.

I brought some muffins for breakfast though so please help yourself.

From what Hill said, I take it you are into genealogy. I am too. Come on down to the Family Album and post there. Ask questions and add your knowledge.

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Welcome to our family Theyd!

We are very glad to have you here! WE truly are..as the others said....it's very hard to express our usual joy...

I brought you some homemade swedish coffee buns......and some coffee.....hope you enjoy getting to know us all.

debbie

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

Sorry to hear of ya'll lost. And i fell mine too. from all that I have read he seemed like someone that one might want to get to know. But ... maybe...I still can get to know Ed through each of you as you share, and express your love and knowledge of him. And in so doing he will never be far. again sorry to hear of such a loss