MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Quiet Sunday

mommafitz

Mornin' Ya'll! wave

I have some Hazelnut Cream Flavored Coffee brewing. DS2 always treats me to flavored coffees at Christmas. bighugcoffee Help yourself.....

DH seems to be feeling worse than yesterday morning coughfever I'm not sure if it is what I was sick with at Thanksgiving or not. Blecchh.

I plan to spend today at home catching up on household chores. I will be very busy at work Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday since it is the end of the month and the end of the calendar year. Lots of accounting to do, ya know. That means I'll be too pooped to pop when I get home. sleepy

Yesterday we took DS2 shopping out of town. (I splurged and got a Daytimer refill calendar. I haven't had one in a couple of years. I like to be organized and this is a great tool for me.)He found some clothes. We also went to the library. dee That was a treat to me. I haven't been going as often as I used to go. I had to slack off when gas was so expensive cuz the library requires a special trip. Since we were in the vacinity, I was able to go to the main branch yesterday. I can spend HOURS wandering around in a library. whistling I didn't make my family wait that long yesterday though. bouquet I can turn the books in at the branch where I do my weekly shopping. Both DH and DS2 found some reading too. clapsmilie

DS2 and I tried a new pizza recipe from Rachel Ray last night for supper- Meatball Pizza. Yes, it was yummy. We had a Caesar salad on the side.

Today's supper will be grilled hot dogs with oven fries. Something simple. Last week was all complicated-lots-of-prep-time foods. Whew! I love to cook but I'm still tired! wiggle

Ya'll have a fantabulous day!!!!!

bunnydance

mommafitz

Archived