MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sweater Puppy Info Damned serious here

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Howdy All

First of all , Sorry about the title, but I'm being serious now.

We all had a good laugh last week or when ever, over the posts about mammograms and such. It is OK to have a little fun over a serious subject, but never loose sight of the fact this is a serious concern.

As we were snickering over the BS that was being posted over that, one of Snookies co-workers at the clinic went in for her mammogram. Lizz is a mid-late fortys woman, 5' 9" or so and never weighed over 125lbs her intire life. Has a mammogram every year, but this time with in less than a week, had the test, and had a diagnoses of breast cancer, and a double massectomy yesterday. This all was totaly not expected, no history, no warnings.

Luckaly I happened to be at the clinic to see Snookie when Lizz was getting ready to leave. Gave her a big bear hug and a kiss on the cheek and told her she would be OK. Hope to hell I did not lie.

Move away from the computers, and take care of yourselves girls. We married the whole package, not just a life support system for a set of hooters.

OK I'm done raving now, will go out in the garage and settle down.

Wyo

Guest Guest

Wyo,

there are some women that are having their chests tattooed with some really neat stuff! they laugh and say that now they can expose their chests and bare it all!

Guest Guest

Howdy

Well I guess Lizzs surgery went OK. She will just have to take it a day at a time now to recover and get test back.

Snookie tried to sucker me into the old trap "What would you do if that happened to me" Have not been in harness with her for 24 yrs now with out learning to avoid a few of those kind of things.

Yes, Brook, I saw something about that as part of a documentary on TV. They can do many more thing with reconstructive, and cosmetic surgery and such now than they could even 5 years ago.

The computer graphic capabilities now have made almost any design available to use as a tattoo. Some of the things you see in some of the tattoo magazines can be really striking on people.

Wyo

Your right Wyobuckie.....we did have fun horsin around about a deadly serious problem.

Mamo's aren't pleasant...but can save your life!

Please let us know how Lizzie is doing.....i put her on my prayer list!

deb