MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Tolerable or Terrific Tuesday!

sassenach

Good morning all! I am up early...woke up at 615am... for me..... and I think it is a partial answer to that prayer session on Sunday afternoon some of us joined Darlene in. I had asked that God help me do better, help me be more efficient and to really get some things done that I know I have not done nearly well enough in the administering of my own simple life here.

Well, I actually have had two answers, this getting up early is one, the other was a simple and pleasant phone call to make arrangements to start paying off a student loan for some online schooling a couple years ago.. the payment was certainly affordable although I could have just asked for the deferment because I am disabled, but I wanted to pay it, at least, do the right thing, concerning that. Fear had stopped me from taking care of this. ( Yep, anxiety can do weird things.) I noticed I was waking up early yesterday morning too, but today it was obvious. So, as long as things hold together with the economy, I can pay it.

Well, maybe there are three things I am being helped with, because I was able to get to alot of little, boring tasks this weekend and yesterday so far and already have some other plans of tasks, and I feel as if I will just simply do it, in a good mood and be grateful for it and glad of the result... motivation + action sure feels better!

I also have orders that have been shipped from amazon purchases, some coming in the mail and some coming UPS this week and maybe next week, and I am fine with that, it will help with the prepping. My dehydrator may even be at the post office today! It did not have very far to go to get here.

I consider all this helped by the Lord and I am grateful for that. I don't feel overwhelmed now, I am straightening up things that I was truly bogged down by. It gives me hope, because I know He is listening to us! There is a quiet peace within me today, as I realize He is working in my life in really obvious ways, just because I asked.

( that was only part of my prayer...)

I hope your day is just as good!

Archived