MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Inportant Announcment...

lowlander

**Cat takes aim at Spitfire with her newly-cleaned sooper-dooper condiment blaster gun...**

OK, gal... before you do it over there, you're gonna get it *HERE*, too!!!

**Cat opens with the mustard, switches to the relish, then opens the mayonnaise barrel, and finishes with the ketchup...**

Anyone got any marshmallows???

grin.gif

------------------

cat.jpg

Ooooohhhhh, I do! I do! grin.gif *HappyGirl pulls out some leftover tiny marshmellows and throws them at Spit...from a safe distance, ofcourse! smile.gif Then she quickly gets some of that yummy chocolate syrup and sprays it on her....oops, got some on Cat, too!* Sorry Cat! wink.gif

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

Spit is just a talkin' and doesn't notice Ginger coming up behind her and whoooooooosh, Spit is covered head to toe in chocolate cream pie!!! Ginger races back for her hiding place on the porch, giggling all the way! smile.gif

------------------

eaglew.jpg

Throwing little baby marshmallows from a safe distance, you're soooo brave Happy girl, chuckle giggle, hahahahaha , sorry just kidding..... Hey ginger I got some news about spot... pzzzzzzzz this is the same whip cream I used on her and Suzzee over at Circle of Friends, now get your marshmallows Happy girl I think Ginger needs some.... teeehheeee

grin.gif

quiteone1

------------------

brigid.gif

Well, might as well...can't stay clean forever!!! smile.gif Here it goes...some nice gooey jelly and jam for everyone! And yes, ofcourse, my trusted marshmellows...let's see...something is missing...hey, how 'bout whipped cream, with plenty of cherries to go around as well! I think I'm getting hungry! grin.gif Oh I know, I know! When I bake banana bread it's real nice and gooey just before putting it into the oven...that should look nice in everyone's hair grin.gif! How did I do??? smile.gif

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

**Cat leans over & gives Spitfire a lil' pat on the back...**

That's ok, Spitfire, 'ole buddy 'ole pal...

We *LIKE* you "IN"perfect!!!

You fit in just fine....

**Cat runs off, leaving the "GET ME MESSY" sign on Spitfire's back.**

grin.gif

------------------

cat.jpg