MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Case of the Mondays 9/14

Kathleeen

(((Kathleen)))

Sometimes we all get weary with well doing. :hug3:

Keep in mind that no matter how much we do, as busy mom's, homekeepers and homesteaders... there will always be more! It just comes with this lifestyle we have chosen. :)

May I suggest a scheduled and well deserved break!! Then maybe after you catch your breath and will be refreshed and ready to go again.

My mom suggested to me to stop everything and sit in the recliner with my feet up, two or three times a day for about 10 minutes. I told her I didn't have time, she said to do it anyway. :rolleyes: I did and was I ever glad, I am so refreshed and ready to tackle the next thing.

(((Kathleen)))

Sometimes we all get weary with well doing. :hug3:

Keep in mind that no matter how much we do, as busy mom's, homekeepers and homesteaders... there will always be more! It just comes with this lifestyle we have chosen. :)

May I suggest a scheduled and well deserved break!! Then maybe after you catch your breath and will be refreshed and ready to go again.

My mom suggested to me to stop everything and sit in the recliner with my feet up, two or three times a day for about 10 minutes. I told her I didn't have time, she said to do it anyway. :rolleyes: I did and was I ever glad, I am so refreshed and ready to tackle the next thing.

a few peanut butter cookies help too. :)

Archived