MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

my separation

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

My husband (who said he was leaving me 2 weeks ago--if you will remember) is not sure that it will be forever. The jist of the matter is 'if I change than life can get back to normal'. He is looking at this as a time-out for me to search inwardly and change my less than satisfactory personality...needless to say i am fuming. And frankly am sticking to my guns.I also feel like one year might be enough time to consider things but than again, it might not. Maybe I'll need more time.

My Dad was on my case about 'trying harder' (as if 10 yrs of blood,sweat and toil wasn't' trying) He is worried about my beautiful little girls. But, I gave birth to them from my body, I have lived for them and them alone for 10 years. Does he think that I am not considering them?

Sorry, I know I am ranting. I am just so hurt and so tired of everybody needing to tell me how hard this is for them. As if I didn't know! And as if it is not hard for me!

We are telling the girls this weekend that Mommy & Daddy are having a 'Time-Out'for a while. Wish me luck and say a prayer. We hold their little hearts in the palms of our hands.

Tired and sad,

Lynnie

Lynnie..(you can say Husban....i like it...just like Celine Dion)

Man ...it sounds like your husband is very controlling.....kindof sounds to me that he's not liking that you're not falling apart. And i don't think he likes having to do things for himself.

Bet the more time he's away......His attitude will change.

Hang tight.......see which way the wind blows. ONly God knows how things will turn out.....(i wouldn't want to say anything that would inflame the issue..Just my thoughts)

------------------

DebbieLee.jpg?bc.FHX9AZpQpY9DM