MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

On this day of remembrance...

Guest Guest

May we take a moment to remember those who died...

to say a prayer for those who live each day without their loved ones...

to thank God that more were not involved...

to tell our friends and the people we love that they are precious to us...

and to thank our friends around the world for their love and support.

May this day be the beginning of healing for so many who need peace.

By the way...

I'm glad I know you.

Thank you for the love and kindness you show each other.

I love you.

------------------

cat.jpg

May we also remember in prayer our military, police,fire fighters, and emergency personnel who serve and protect our country every day. A local radio station here is encouraging people to take goodies to the local police and fire stations today to thank them. I think it's a neat idea.

Dear Lord, keep the many who passed away a year ago today close to your heart, envelope them in your loving arms, be they catholic, protistant, muslim,islamic, black, white, red, yellow, brown. Heal this country Lord and heal the hearts around the world of the many who cannot forgive. Let us never forget, but teach us all to forgive one another.

Thank you Lord, for friends, family, blue skies, sunshine,freedom. Thank you for the men and women around the world who protect not only our way of life and religious freedom but the rest of the worlds as well.

Thank you for the peace officers and firemen who put their lives at stake everyday to protect us, our homes and loved ones.

And Lord, most of all, bring us peace of mind and peace in our world. Amen

My heart is burdened as my son, Nathaniel leaves for Ft. Knox tomorrow. He will be in charge of his own tank unit. He will come home in February for the wedding. He will then leave for Korea for 12-24 months. I'm trying to hold it together, but I don't know...

------------------

Pray for Peace

lcm.jpg

(((((((LogcabinMama)))))))))

Praying for Nathaniel and your mother's heart! I know you will indeed hold it together.

We are here for you, every step of the way!

Please come here and talk whenever you need to...we'll be here with lights and coffee on and sometimes scrumptious pastries when the occasion calls for them.

Love ya!

------------------

eaglew.jpg