MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

So you think you have had enough snow?

So......................

I am making up some last minute Valentine gifts for friends - We were shopping at a dollar store and found the cutest little 'solar' flower in a pot that moves when the sun hits the solar panel on top of the 'dirt'. FOR ONLY $1.00 each! It is so cute the leaves move up and down and the daisy flower moves back and forth.

Anyway thought it might cheer some friends up that are sick and tired of all the snow, winter weather and the cold.

But it 'needed something' tomake it special :shrug:

so I was looking at it and remembered this saying from my sundial we have in the herb garden:

There’s an old German saying : No matter what difficulties may arise, Count only the sunny days!

So I am making labels/stickers to go on the front of the pot so they can smile and think happy thoughts.

We are off now to go buy 10 more and finish them before Monday for gift giving.

SO SORRY I cannot mail one to each one of you because like I said :

They are just too stinkin' CUTE!

:AmishMichael2:

Awww!!! I'll bet your friends are really going to enjoy them. We got caught in those white-out bands of snow yesterday afternoon. Having received 138 inches of snow so far this season, everybody is really starting to wonder if winter will ever end. Those flowers sound like just the way to make someone smile! :bouquet:

Archived