MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Bald Eagle

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

This morning was/is foggy. The suns out so it's slowly burning the fog off. Looking out through the mist I see a bald eagle sitting on a fence post. He is gorgeous and yet firece looking at the same time. I hope he's still there when the mist has cleared but I doubt he will be. So many joys around if we just look!

So, I'll ask as Mary did before, what do you see out of your window today. Please find something nicer than last time Debbielee!!!

How awesome to see a eagle sitting!! Dee, I hope and pray that he is still sitting there when the fog clears!!

We live near a river and we only have seen them soaring over head yet still we are breathless to see the magnificence of those birds.

This morning I have only seen all the makings of a fabulous Spring day! The sun is shining, the sky is blue, the grass is green, the bulbs are blooming, the lilacs are waiting to burst out in color and scent, the chickens are happy and my dog is anticipating to go for a walk of which I am only too thrilled to comply!

Blessed day this May morning is!! Can't wait to hear all of yours

Guest Guest

It's always exciting seeing eagles! Every spring we see a few near our place, and we never get tired of them!

Looking out my windows today, I see a beautiful spring day! The birds are busy on the feeders, there are a few clouds in the sky, and lots of SUNSHINE!