MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Any vacation plans?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I'm hoping to go to Maine this summer. I've wanted to go to Maine since I was a little girl although I have no idea why. Alaska is my next dream but that will have to wait until DH retires.

Anyway, I had a friend in school that I ended up being a Maid of Honor in her wedding. She moved to Maine probably 30+ years ago and after a couple of years quit writing. I'm hoping to go to her house, in Lewiston, and knock on her door saying Hi Claire and see what she does.

So, if I get the chance we're off to Maine this summer. Anyone else got plans or at least a dream of a vacation this summer???

Guest Guest

Becca and Dee, you both have nice vacations planned for the summer! Our only vacation plan is to attend a wedding in July. It's here in Iowa, but we're going to be gone a few days anyway. Many of my family members are staying in the same motel, so it'll be fun!

Guest Guest

Happygirl, have you thought about going to the midwest gathering on June 21? If it's in Mason City, that might be a nice day trip for you and your family. Just a thought