MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

*darlene takes everyone on vacation*

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

*darlene throws a mumu and big straw hat on margie and grabs her hand and throws her into the limo waiting outside...the limo races through the streets to arrive at their final destination where all the ladies and gentleman from mrssurvival are waiting...

*darlene throws a lei around homey's neck and yanks it as she leads the party up the ramp to the cruise ship that will be leaving in the next 10 minutes...all the ladies are giggling and donning their *babe shades* to protect their eyes from the sun...frannie is chattering incessantly as snowmom continually tell's her *shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*...

*the ladies all find their rooms and hang up all their clothes...darlene places her 40 pairs of high heeled shoes neatly in the closet...the trunk that the porter delivers to her room is packed with victoria secret lingerie and evening gowns for the starry nights aboard ship...homey takes her paper bag and puts her shorts in the drawer and her grannygown in her night side stand as she bounces out her cabin door with glee...

*the ladies all congregate on deck with hankies in their hand waving as the ship pulls away from the dock...*

LET'S PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

ROFL!

Guest Guest

*darlene hands snowmom and sequined pink, strapless evening gown...*

The pink looks stunning on you snowmom...lol

*darlene sends the helicopter out to pick up our newest member, melenie and flies her to the ship...melmel walks off the copter with a lovelyadultbev in her hands...she has a huge grin on her face and runs around hugging all the passengers...darlene puts her hands over her face as she rolls her eyes at melmel...*

*angelic smile*

lol

Hi everyone, I have been in the ships boutique, with Darlene's gold card..... you just gotta see all the stuff I charged!!!

Don't you think this blue silk is just dreamy, got a couple of bathing suits too, guess where I'll be spending most of my time? You guessed it in that lounge chair over there.

Hey Darlene are we dinning at the Captains table tonight? If so, I may have to charge another gown, maybe an emerald green silk....

Guest Guest

It must be cocktail-thirty on the ship. Guess a shopping trip is in order and not for yucky carpeting or a new tv. Formals and sun dresses and oh yes, sun screen.....I wanna hear the surf again. I miss it!

Guest Guest

*darlene hands melmel an emerald green gown with a single diamond pendant and diamond stud earrings...*

We're heading for the Captain's table for dinner tonight and I just wanted to make sure you had all you needed...

*melmel pours another lovelyadultbev and puts on her high heels...her ankle's kinda wobble as she walks but she puts on a perservering face*

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooops...lol

Guest Guest

YOU would make me wear high heels darn you.

And who gets the sapphire gown? BLUE is my favorite color.

pssssstttttt hey Captain, you are so lucky to be able to have all these beauties at your table tonight.

Cheers Ladies!

Guest Guest

*removing lei from neck and tossing it aside*

You'd think she could have splurged and BOUGHT a nice lei. But noooooo, she likes to dumpster dive for her buddy.

I've saved you a seat at the Captain's table, MelMel. Dar thinks she's at his table, but she pulled up a chair and sat down at the food cart.

I TOLD her not to sit at the table with wheels, but do you think she'd listen to her bud?????

Nnoooooooooooooooo!!!!

Guest Guest

Diane arrives with minimal suitcases. I still have my goldcard so I'll use that. Any way after all the rain I'm just going to lay out on the deck and have the waiters wait on ME. Now where is that guy??? I want a frozen margereta like NOW. Someone pass the sun screan. di

WHAAADDDD YA LEAVE WITH OUT ME FOR? Twila climbs up over the side still wearing the life preserver that Diinmi tossed me.... Ok girls, toss me that Gold Card... I need an evening gown , spike heels, a new swim suit and ...oh yeah...I wanna tiara!

WAIT!!!!!! theyd yells out as she tosses the oars into the little row boat and climbs up a ladder .... A vacation... just what is needed about now. Where is my cabin? .. where's the bed? where's the massagist? ahhh shoes off, hair down ...