MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

*darlene sits down on her patio...*

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

*and props her feet up on another chair as she rests the laptop on her knees...*

So! What did ya do today?

Lesseeeeeeeeeeeeee...what did I do...

I made my daughter oatmeal for breakfast and made my U&C english muffin with bacon and cheese...

The repairman came and fixed my dryer and told me I need to spend another $110 to get the duct cleaned...

I went and had a manicure and pedicure...

I took my computer up to where I bought it...one of the keys had popped off so they put it back on for me...

I put a load of laundry in the dryer and one in the wash...lol

I don't think I ate lunch but made a fruit smoothie for dinner...I've put a few pounds on and need to get it off *pout*...

I cleaned the kitchen and ordered pizza for the children and their friends for dinner...

I haven't gotten into trouble yet or caused any problems...things are looking up!

*smile*

Guest Guest

Homey sits down on the Kobota bucket tractor in the antenna field, and props her feet up on the diesel's hood.

What did I do today?

Lesseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .....

I did a load of wash and hung it up on the clothesline for the day.

I spent some extra time writing a special birthday note to a little girl in America and walked it over to the admin bldg.

Lessssssssseeeeeeeeeeee, this is what I did yesterday.

Now that it is summer, I very much enjoyed waking up at 8am instead of 6am. Woke up to send Dh off to work with a smile and breakfast. Then I made DD and I cheesy scrambled eggs for our breakfast.

I did a few loads of never ending laundry.

Made a few important phone calls to catch up with friends.

Went to town to do a few errands. And went to work at the Cinema. Our 1st matinee of the summer was extremely busy with FINDING NEMO, 2FAST2FURIOUS, and my personal favorite BRUCE ALMIGHTY. I guess my manicure was a natural occurrence in all that salty popcorn I handled, like an exfoliating of sorts. My excercise program was how fast can I feed 300 demanding people in a half hour. LOL!

My now adult DS who lives out of town, surprised me by showing up at my work. I took a break and went to dinner with him, catching up on his new life away from home. He is doing so well and whatta man! I'm so very proud of him!

I gotta out of work after our 7pm show and came home to make dinner for DH and DD. Finished up the laundry started earlier. Sat down to watch tv and then went to bed.

Lessssssseeeeeeee, this is what I did yesterday.

After a relaxing cup of coffee with DH and a discussion of what we needed from the grocery, I got ready for the trip to town (only 7 miles). I went to the bank for some cash. Rode over to Gracies Fabrics to get the flannel for the backing on the babby blankets I'm making for the twins our grandaughter is expecting in October. Went to Sav-a-lot and bought the staples we need for the week. Stopped at the salvation army and found a replacement for the wine glass that we can't find, (it just disappeared into that black hole that no one can find).

I came home and put groceries away. did a little weeding in our garden, it really has had to much rain, but there is still hope for it.

Spaghetti and meatballs, green salad and cottage cheese for supper. and a quiet evening.

Leeeeseeeeeeee what did I do yesterday.. got up and fixed lunches for TheGiant and The Munchkin, got The Giant off to work and took the Munchkin to school. Came home, sat down and had a nice hot cup of coffee, a piece of toast and a pain pill.... have a wisdom tooth that is wreaking havoc right now.

Then I cleaned the house, washed 3 loads of clothes, drove 15 miles to where TheGiant works and picked up his wonderful..(cough cough, sputter sputter) DD who told her father she was moving back home "again". LOL she went out last night and didnt come back again!

Watched a little tv and then took another pain pill and went to bed....

Leseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........what i do yesterday...........

My hunny/sister and i took a nice drive to the Rhode Island border to vist Mom whos visiting her "man friend".

He was using his tractor to cut down hay in his field.....across the street i visited some horsies that live there........what beautiful animals......we dined on clam cakes and chowda....and took a little drive to a park that is surrounded by watta.....to sit on the rocks and look at the boats........then we got caught in downpours and got drenched........took off for home.

Got home to the real world where one neighbor was doing his daily car buffing with his doors open blaring his car stereo .....rap music if you can call it that......and my other neighbor was standing in his doorway buck neked buffing something else .........oh man......why couldn't i stay with the horsies?