MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sorry I've been away so long...

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Sorry I've been away so long from Mrs S. Good to be back. Haven't been on the computer much lately. I'll try to post when I can...So what's everyone been up to?

((((((((((Mrs. Z)))))))))))

Sure have missed you!! It has been too long! Please do check in whenever you can! All who come here, will certainly be blessed by your wisdom and friendship! Welcome home!!

To keep it brief, this is what I've been up to.....Busy tending to a smaller family (DS grew up and flew away), working, gardening, spending time with family and friends, ongoing process to keep the house clean enough to sell it, (hopefully this summer) and deciding on houseplans for our house to be built on our acreage this fall. Thats about it.

So what have you been up to??

Welcome home........ good to see you back.

Have some cheesecake and your favorite beverage. How about some chery topping for the cheesecake?

Garden is in, looking forward to the birth of twin great-grand children in Oct. Just celebrated DH's birthday and Fathers Day on Sunday, with the kids and grand kids.

Had a wonderfully tiring day.