MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

TRYING THIS AGAIN!

Guest Guest

I've been trying to get in to let you all know what I've been doing but, time tends to get away from me. The one time I actually started a post, I hit a strange key and lost everything! It was too wierd... Go figure!

We've done a lot more stuff but I have to get offline and get back to work. I'll post more about all of this later. Do you think I should have put this post in The Shop? Hmmm..... maybe I'll move it later.

Any comments or questions are welcome!

Love,

Nana

Superwoman about describes what you have been doing!!!! I only thought I was busy! It sounds really great.

The trim in my kitchen is between an orchid and rose, we painted the ceiling and window frame a white with just a touch of pink so light that it looks like it has picked up a reflection off the deep rose, the front edge of the widow sill is deep rose and the front edge of my curved open cabinets at the end of my base cabinet. The doors and draws are finished in honey maple.

Color everywhere.

The pantry sounds great...... Yeah they do learn fast.

The twins are due the first week in Nov, but Drs are planning an earlier date.... they are already almost 4 punds each!

Since Her son was Ceserean they are planning on surgery this time around. So far Mom and babies doing fine.

Excuse me NAN......note to Lois:

So EXCITING about the babies Lois........woooooooo hooooooooo........4 pounds already....wow....bet you'll be meeting them by the end of October.....and that's just around the corner!

Do you know if they are girls or boys or one of each?

And how's your mom and sister doin?