MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

So......

Guest Guest

My favourite colour (at the moment, but it changes occasionally, much to Mr Lowies' consternation when it comes to decorating) is a very precise shade of duck egg blue with a hint of green in it; it is a very calming colour, light, peaceful and will look wonderful in our bedroom when we finally get around to painting it (no I haven't told him yet, but it WILL be that colour!). Luckily I have a little china pot in the exact colour I want, so I can take that along when we go to buy the paint.

Sorry it has taken me so long to respond Lowie....

Sounds great to me! I also occassionaly change in what colors I like....

For the longest time I loved blue......one girl in college claimed that God's favorite color was green (as if He had one), so of course, I had to argue and say that it was blue....

Well, I went away for the weekend just before school started. When I came back on Sunday night (to start school on Monday morning) my room was all GREEN!!! I mean she had changed everything I had (or taken it out) to green, including tapping paper on the wall and filling my floor up to my knees with green packing popcorn....She took ALL of my clothes away, except for the green ones....It was a great prank......until she said that I couldn't get my clothes back until I wore this GREEN t-shirt that said that God's favorite color was green....I refused to wear it....I thought that the joke had gone far enough. She got angry at me, and cried saying that it had been so much work to pull the prank off and I was acting so childish not wanting to wear the t-shirt....I wanted my underware back!!!!! I finally said that if she didn't give them back I was going to have to take it to the deans......so she told me where it was....our friendship was never the same since!

My favorite color(s) is any shade in the burgundy-wine-maroon-mauve selections. I adore these colors...amazingly enough my last 2 minivans have been my favorite color. I love wearing these colors! My home is accented fluently in these colors by way of pillows, swags, and floral arrangements on a nuetral backdrop. You can't have too much of a good thing

BTW....if its true that God's favorite color is green then I'll just have to wait until heaven to be bathed in it.

I always thought God's color was sky blue...no matter where you go on this earth...the sky is gorgeously blue on a sunny day for all to see.

I like your comment on the oceans, HappyGirl!

I guess the main thing is we cannot force our favorite colors on others and expect them to like it as much as we do. I like forest green also...sounds like your color schemes are absolutely beautiful with the dusty yellow shades. Just like you