MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

To know me is to know my car

Guest Guest

I have a new car this year. Now this is a shock if you knew me, I swore to never ever buy a new car in my life. I won't go there now but to make a long story short, after looking for a car that we could camp in for 2 years we jumped a the Honda Element. We were one of the first people in the US to purchase one and so being the helpful woman that I am, I went online to help others know how cool this car is.

I went to Edmonds.com and posted some Pictures of our Element. A reported for the Wall Street Journal contacted me and did an interview. I was so pleased, I figured that was my 15 minutes of fame for life....... I will let you know what happens.

That's a cool looking vehicle. You're going to CAMP in it? Air mattress? Pull behind trailer.

People are so busy today, they don't take time to give feedback. It's critical for manufacturers, especially when they spend $1 billion on a new model. They want to know if YOU LIKE IT.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

It is so neat that you are being able to experience this...

Enjoy your *15 minutes of fame* and enjoy your new car...

More importantly, enjoy the lasting gifts you've been given.

*smile*

Quote:
That's a cool looking vehicle. You're going to CAMP in it? Air mattress? Pull behind trailer.

We have a tent that fits over the tailgate. 2 foam mattresses fit inside, 2 adults and 2 dogs sleep fine. I love my Element..