MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

WHo watches THIRD WATCH?

mrszouave

I do, and I've never missed an episode!

Let's see...

Sgt. Cruz has been busted back to uniform cop, but she's still a sargeant, and she hates it. (GOOD! I don't like her at all!) The Lt. has her writing tickets...

Yokus went home from the hospital; she's still paralyzed. She's really upset 'cause she can't take care of herself. She and Fred are still mad at Bosco, won't let him come visit. Fred's mother came to 'help', drove Faith nuts so Faith told her to get out. Faith fell out of the bed, trying to reach her wheelchair to go potty. Wet herself, then got really mad.

Sully has decided to retire and play golf; he's driving Ty crazy talking about it.

Doc is so angry at the new paramedic 'cause he was sent to the wrong place and Alex died, that he's decided that he won't work there very long. Says he isn't any good. Nobody understands why he says it.

Ty and Sully were checking trucks at a road block to one of the bridges, one of the trucks broke thru, they chased it, assuming there was explosives on board, made it go thru a wierd area, it crashed and ended up on it's side. Bomb squad opened the back door of the panel truck and it was full of Chinese illegals.

Some of them were sick, one managed to run away, and they thought they might have had the plague. The hospital got locked down, until they figured out what it was and treated everyone who came in contact with them, and they finally found out where the guy went. (the one that ran)

They chased him 'til he jumped over the side of a bridge, fell on the next structure underneath, and broke his leg. They got him to the hospital, found out he only had a cold.

Kim's AIDS test came back; it was negative.

I think tha'ts everything but, I might have missed something. Maybe someone else can fill in the rest.

Wooooo hoooooooooo Nan........your the next best thing to watchin it.....felt like i was......you've got a way with words !

Hahaha......Cruz is'nt happy......man she gets under my skin........spose that's what makes her a good actress.

Poor Bosco......he reminds me of a lost puppy.

Oh boy....i can see Yokus doing just that...she's so independent.

Sully wants to retire? hmmmm..... He's another sad puppy...want him to be happy.

Doc has transfered the blame from himself to the new guy....spose it's easier than dealing with it.

Glad Kims aids test was negative.....stoooopid woman.

I saw the previews of the "plague story line" glad it turned out to be hysteria and colds.

Thanks soooooo much for the blow by blow.....your awesome!

Was'nt last weeks show awesome? Loved the song playing in the backround at the Alex's "funeral"......Don't cry for me...i am not there.......

Hey Happy....that's ok......thanks anyway.

xoxo

Glad you liked my retelling of it.

Yes! I loved that song! I want to find out where to get it on CD. If I find it, I'll let you know.

Alex' funeral made me cry. I thought Carlos gave an awsome eulogy. He is getting better and better...

LOL @ Happygirl! No, not at giving eulogies. He's getting better as a person; his character is becoming more compassionate, and more well-rounded.

That was good, though! I needed to express my thoughts more clearly, thanks for the push!

Thanks Nan.....i wonder who sang it too.

I agree.....Carlos has become much more likeable since he took care of his daughter......that was a great story line.....he sure gave it a good try......

About Doc missing the funeral....what a shame he couldn't see past his own thoughts to be there for Alex's mom.

Carlos did do well.

All these characters are so rich..you either love em or hate em.....i forget that they are all actors...ya know.......great writing!