MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Lynne in Wis is engaged!!!

Guest Guest

Some of you know her and some don't, but here it is: SHE'S GETTING MARRIED!!!

Lynne has been raising her children for many years alone, since her DH was killed in an accident. She's one of the strongest, can-do people I know online, and I'm so happy for her!! Sam's a lucky guy!!

If you're registered at Magnolia Court, see the details here:

http://www.arborwood.com/awforums/show-t...p;amp;vwall=yes

If not & you're curious, I'll try & post for you here. Let me know.

Wow!!!

I just heard about all the commotion Sam and I have caused over here! lol! I just wanted to thank ALL of you for the good wishes and the sweet & very nice things that you have said about me! I never EVER expected to be married again, and Sam is a huge blessing! Didn't think they made men like him anymore! *giggle*

I so much enjoyed meeting Dee & her DH, and Becca_Anne & her family! Cat has been a good friend, as has Snowmom, with her hospitality toward us as we were taking DD up to college. And Homey - - what can I say about her? Totally unselfish and loving - - and don't let Dar tell you any differently! lol! Nanapop, diinmi, and Mare --- you're all still on my ICQ list - - just send me a message one of these days.

Again, thank you all so much for this outpouring of love & good wishes! I miss you all!

Hugs & Prayers **** Lynne