MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

wedensday

Linda

this morning got to visit a little bit with one of my SIL, it was a nice visit.

then went with DH to have his lab work done.

we got icy cold rain this morning, then this evening a nice warm breeze. it has been cloudly all day.

help DH put weight on the back of the pick up. so think we have that ready for the snow.

all in all it has been a good day.

how was your day???

Not much going on here; children better now, although still a few lingering spots. Got far too many books out of the mobile library again, but that included some of my requests I was looking forward to.

Started to listen to the TV news, but have turned it off as it is depressing. Again.

I tried to tidy up my place a little because the maintainence men came to shampoo my carpet. After they finished, I put away all the things on my couch and table. Of course, I played with the cats some too. Hmmm, my days seem kind of boring compared to some.

Not much going on here cept' the weather getting colder. Our out of state family is coming in for Thanksgiving so we are getting ready for that. House needs a going over a few times Work at the Cinema has been busy with Brother Bear showing....now we are gearing up for Cat In The Hat. Should be a busy month!