MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

thursday

Linda

It looks like winter has come to our neck of the woods. The wind howled all night long and it snowed. There is some snow on the ground, not much. But it is cold out there... brrrr.

We lost our power for a few hours in the night.

Everyone have a good day and stay warm.

Good Morning Theyd, we had a frost last night.. brrrr, but not in the minus temps this morning.... I think we will have one more nice day, then rain moving in again. It was sooooo nice here yesterday, working in shirt sleeves... raking and raking and raking.. still more leaves to come down....

Have agreat day, stay warm.. and don't say the S word (snow)

Man, theyd, you sure do get up early! Glad to know there's somebody else out there up before dawn--I was gathering up to head out the door to go to work when you posted your post.

Anyhoo, it's raining here and supposed to get cooler, tho nothing compared to northern states. Like some of you, my buddy in Montana is getting snow today too. Here in central Texas, our skies are overcast with gray and deep lead blue clouds.

With the approach of winter, I get hungry and want to sleep more. Is anyone else affected this way by the winter season? Other than bears, I mean! sg

Hello They'd and Seldie... I too get up at 4:30 every week day and about 5:30 on weekends.. my favorite time of the day is the morning..... peaceful. No chance of running into a teenager at that hour of the morning.... no birds singing this morning.. looks like we are in for some rain...

have a great one.....